ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    End of February,2007 .

    Fading to black,the menstruation cramp is literally killing me bits by bits . i can't bring myself to get a shut of eye,not even a good rest . it's crazy and all i could do is to stare into my computer and look at the clock ticking- tick tock tick tock tick tock tock COCK =D sorry,i was just bored . and this boyfriend of mine ah,he got nothing better to do . eh B,i know lah how to spell that BELLY BUTTON word,i ought to test you guys who's reading my entries . testing je lor((: and,i slept at 4 am last night/morning/wee hours . and that Hatim,i must smack down him already,see i told you i can't sleep after putting down the phone and now,give me back my sleep lah! i'm NOT an owl okay! you kuku boyfriend,i love you lah <333


    and YES ZANNA,i miss dancing too! i bet all of my dancers miss dancing like freaking lot,right? it's been awhile anyway . not this year,we have to concentrate more on academic stuffs rather than others,like how we used to for the previous years((: but,it's NOT impossible for us to have a time break - and spend our time dancing together to give each self some space in between,agree? let us distress ourselves! =DD and MUHAMMAD HATIM BIN JAFFAR,im craving for Mc Spicy loor awak =( =( *insert a very very sad/pity/innocent/cute face*

    and as for today,i just realised how time flies . it's already the 5th months? it's great but i didn't find anything great either (just get what i mean) . Yunis was surprised as i did NOTHING for the boyfriend ever since the previous monthsarry . i was broke and lack with ideas . all of my brains cells is occupied by studies,the preparations,surprises,arrangements and Alex Turner((: (the usual) . well,as for the next months',you'll definitely gonna get something really NICE from me and that's a promise . and no,i'm not literally broke but i couldn't simply spent my money as i want as i got a LOT of things to settle . i even have to give alot of thoughts about buying myself a Mc Spicy meal . and now,you can't imagine how much i miss eating them =( and i bet,you can picture of how stingy i am towards myself these few months,huh . no more LJS for me,i didn't miss eating them . and now,i'm waiting for Hatim and Reezan to get their ass infront of the basketball court to meet me! FASTER LAH KORANG!

    labels: The thought of eating the beloved Mc Spicy Meal .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, July 14, 2008 @17:22 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.