ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    i think he really look good in this picture ^_^

    Blame me for all you want . ignore me if you really want to . it's NOT my fault either . and it's not like as if i want it to happened . we're living under one roof,and tell me how the fucking hell you wanna ignore me? well,if you want it,i'm okay with it . maybe you don't know how fucking hungry i was after that event and the gastric pain i got . no,this is not one of my fucking excuse,really really . if i can stay at home,and not going out for like 2 months now (except for schools,library to study and mamak shop),why can't you for only today? just today . well,if you really am angry at me,why didn't you guys just go ahead without me then? abeh,aku lah kene salahkan . macam cool gitu kan? kau betol-betol hardcore ah . suke hati kau lah,asalkan kau bahagie . aku pon malas lah nak layan bende-bende nie . ahh,kau yang tak nak bual ngan aku,so kalau aku diam,it's not even my fucking fault .


    labels: over 100 pictures snapped,i shall update tomorrow .

    "" was Posted On: Friday, June 27, 2008 @20:47 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.