ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    I swear i miss this kid right here . Weekends been good,be it on the saturday itself and the sunday . Saturday was spent with Hatim,Passenger Service along with Nurie and Fistula . and i tell you ah,that Reezan is irritating giler nak mampos . must go smack him already! keep on disturbing like as if there's no tomorrow! memang nak kene betol lah budak nie! *muke marah* then,we played murderer & detective over at the "deck" and that Kye pulak,alamak . *slaps forehead* in that game,we shouldn't tell anyone what card we got and there he goes telling people the card he's holding . memang bertuah punye anak lah die . and,it was NDP Preview and we get the chance to watch the fireworks from the place we hang out . it was awesome and yeah,i enjoyed my saturday after SO LONG . thanks daddy! (wonder lah,why i thank my dad! HAHAHA)


    Sunday . was spent with family,excluded daddy . went to meet my sexy mama over at Dhouby Ghaut at 6pm and we ate LJS again yesterday! coool right? i know . and then,we shopped around Plaza Singapura and then,headed to Fareast . after getting the things i wanted,we headed back home as mama dowanna miss one of her tv show . and there goes my sunday .


    and today,went to collect one of the present i purchase for boyfriend for his BIG day in 44 days time and i'm accompanied by Fad! thanks lovely((: i'm not THAT lazy bombom today . i'm good and i cooked the dish my mum told me to! and it turns out good! =D and it's 1846hours now,and i have to meet my sexy mexy wexy boyfriend over at gombak! accompany him go have his dinner and me,i wanna buy one bloody foolscap yo! =DDDD


    44 days more! =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, July 07, 2008 @18:26 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.