ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Si kecik nie,

    yang die tahu,

    nak step cute jer =P

    Cubit pipi kau baru tahu . it's weekend,a sunday,yet my parents are working . mama's off day is on friday where else my dad,he got a guest to entertain today . and my elder sister? she ahh,everyday go out one lah . got a wedding invitation from her friend . and so,i'm only left with that kecik at home . and today,we didn't even fight at all! cool eh? =D yesterday . i spent my whole afternoon doing my english/malay/maths/chemistry homeworks . and then,off to meet Hatim and some of his friends and then,i'm off . after came back from visiting,i have to gave my mum a leg massage . good ah she,got 3 daughters,can give her a massage every single day! massage her leg from 2300hours till 0030 hours sharp! can die i tell you! bertuah punye mak,hahaha .


    and last friday,thanks to my sexy boyfriend who made me laugh like nobody's business till i got hiccups,i have to drink his green tea,without any other choice . and,i DID drink them and pinch my nose at the same time . and from that point onwards,i find Green Tea isn't that bad as i think it is =D with exception of the smell,only . but still,i managed to drink 2 cans of it today! how cool,VERY okay! =) enough about green tea and let's talk about something else . oh yes,i seriously can't wait for August,seriously can't wait . especially the BIG SURPRISE for Hatim! wohoo O.o and also,get my hair back straight,with the bangs and stuffs . ahhh,i wanna get them done cepat-cepat ley! =D okay now,i wanna find people to be my victim . i wanna disturb people(s) BADLY =( as many as possible! HAHA .


    labels: GREEN TEA!


    38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, July 13, 2008 @16:22 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.