ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    With a new equation;
    Thursday night = America's Next Top Model at 10 @ Channel 5 .

    I DIG THOSE PHOTOSHOOTS,I SWEAR .

    How much more amazing can this picture actually be? HOTSTUFFS . (Caridee)




    I've always dream to take pictures like her,seriously . (Jaslene)


    Look her her body pocture,amazing .

    Just look at her leg,how sexy,maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan .


    She has always been my inspiration =)

    && you CAN take a look on how gorgeous/photogenic she is

    and her,the BEST top model,ever . (Tyra Banks)

    Miss Jay Alexandra .
    The BEST Runway Diva; Can i please have him to teach me to have a proper catwalk on a runway?


    Nigel Barker .

    You can't imagine how much i love his camera(s)! He's a really great photographer,i swear .

    If not for fashion designing,can it be for modelling? Mummy said,YES!

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, June 19, 2008 @19:39 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.