ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    "When i'm with Dilla,i swallow every single of my ego,just for her",Boyfriend said .

    If you're a person with full of attitude,how will you react to this sentence? ask about me,i've totally woken up and b,you should know that =(

    THIRTY-FIVE MORE DAYS TO 20th AUGUST 2008 BAYBE!

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @21:53 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.