ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    Timmy: B,if everyday you make me sleep by doing this,it'll be great you know! =D

    Dilla: *sliding my fingers on his arms,again and again* ya lor,it'll be great . then i'll do them for you,then i won't get any =( =(

    Timmy: You can! like i do! Stick with me lah b,then every single night you can do them for me *kening naik-naik* =)

    Dilla: Then what about me? =( =(

    Timmy: You do for me every night,then i'll do for you also,at the same time . then,both of us will fall alseep . nice right! =DDDD

    I will stick with you,not only for the reason of that (the above) but for 1001 reason baby((: and i know we CAN go far,so long as i'll put in effort to be the BEST BEHAVE girlfriend ever! =D i will change,i know i will,but it'll takes time . anyhooooes,it's the 06th months (??) TODAAYYY! how fast hoooor! =D and i'm gonna love this few weeks i tell you! tomorrow,after my paper ends,i'm going home to get change and then,we're heading to Chevrons and check in at 2pm! =D get everything prepared and it's swimming timeeee! it's the youngsters night tomorrow at the chalet! (hanya yang muda-muda sahaja okay!) yang tue,boleh relax one corner sudah . hahaha . and then,saturday night,still gotto make up my mind whether to hangout with Timmy all . sunday,chalet still . tuesday,surprises over at Timmy's block and wednesday,tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and tell me,how in the world am i not excited? wohoooo! ^^ and now,i have a strong feeling that i'm gonna have fever,very soon . the coughing is really terrible and my body is warm now . my head feels like as if it weighs 100 000kg more that what it is . how in the world am i suppose to take my English Prelim tomorrow? =( spare me,please =( alrighty,i wanna wrap myself with my thick hoodie and i shall see you fellas around =) ADIOS .

    06 more days,Hatim the Timon! =DDDDDDDD

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, August 14, 2008 @14:30 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.