ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    I've suspected it all along . And when i've learnt about it,I just asked myself; "What the fucking hell do they take me for?"



    I'm used to be treated this way,eversince forever,I don't mind at all,bitch . And now,I know what i should do or to react in future . I don't mind not being told about it cause I seriously don't give a fucking care about it cause i mind my own business,unlike the other half of the people in the world . I don't wanna waste my time,bugging people about this shits cause I'm NOT a bugger . And now,I don't give a fuck on anything else or whatever matters . I'm only left with a month to endure then,that's it,im out of it already . A month is NOT a long period of time anyway . I can handle this,seriously I can . And who cares if no one cares? I don't need any of it,damn you . (if you have whatever feelings after reading my shits,true enough,you'll feel guilty,feel bad and oh,you're the one/people/person i'm referring to,mike) If you readers think I'm MEAN to post about this,think of how i was treated for such a long period of time . Which one is meaner?


    And it all ended with; SO MUCH MORE FOR A classmates/goodfriends/long friends/best friends/best buddies/buddies/girlfriends/and whatever you motherfuckers can fit them in .


    TAKE YOUR PICK .

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, August 10, 2008 @16:40 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.