ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    National Day celebration at Labrador Park for Sec 4/5 academic classes . It was an average outing,i don't really feel the fun there with everyone . but still,i have fun going to the playground and play slides like little kids with Yunis and Yani!=D i begged them to bring me there,cause i find it boring just sit down and slack and did nothing . given my pity+cute face,they agreed onto it((: told you,they're the best among the best girlfriends,ever((:


    Classmates


    Faiz Dilla Afiq!

    The Abang body(s) : Firman,Izwan and Afiq

    I love them more than any other girls,of course .

    && when i've graduated,Mrs Yeow will be the FIRST person i'll miss((:


    Moving on . Monday was a school holiday for the student . Nunu and Tim planned for an outing for PS,Nunu and Sally with some of the guys tagging along,including my younger sister . It was a great outing i'd say,although Hafiz and Bob wasn't there (i miss Bob lah) =( everyone was crazy,especially Kye,Imp and Harun . bunch of crazy yet cool people . they were pulling each other's shorts and all,bury one another,put sands inside each other's shorts,throw small rocks at Saiful,build sandcastle with Noor and simply everything . Me,Sally and Nunu was so sure that we wouldn't even wanna get ourselves into the water . not until we see for ourselves how clean and beautiful the sea was =D although we didn't bring any extra tops and all,still,we have fun playing and swimming around . i went off earlier,after then,daddy picked me and Dian up at Harbour Front and yeah,home sweet home =D i didn't have my camera with me,so does Nunu . wasted,but nevermind . i have only ONE! =DD



    Itu semue kerje aku lah,sapelagi kan (the sand-dicks) o.O . and now,i think noor looks good with the piercing on his middle-lips . good for you((: and today,accompany Timmy for his injections at Clementi and then,went to Westmall and have my Mc Spicyy (again) . it wasn't a good meeting at the middle of it,it is all my fault (the usual) . sometimes,i keep on asking myself,why does he still love me when sometimes i'm mean towards him? he's is so forgiving,nice and charming . and what about me? so weird,mean and bad girlfriend =X and if i were to ask him that,he'll definitely say,do you want me to stop loving you? NOOOOOOOOOOO!,i don't waaaant! =P i love only you lor! and oh,boyfriend's birthday celebration is ALMOST DONE,really really((: and im like,WOHOOO! its fabulous i tell you! O.O oh well,i shall share everything on 20th August itself alright? =D one of the surprises has started,which is to sing the birthday song with 9 different languages,9 days before his birthday! (as 9 is OUR favourite number) =) and tomorrow,it's Malay Prelim and ehem ehem ehem! *grins wideeeeely mcm THE ROCK* (if you smell,what The Rock is cooking) exams starts tomorrow,and i think i need a short malay revision on "peribahasa" and then,i need some rest =( the menstruation cramp is killing me (first day summore!) =S

    Exactly a week more to go! =DDDD you excited not? I DO! I DO!

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @20:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.