ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    I love this pic,what about you? Preparations/surprises - ALMOST DONE! =D and i'm totally proud of myself,really! for managing everything by myself,alone . anyhoooes,it's Hilly's National Day celebration tomorrow and we're going to Labrador Park yo! and at night,it's my kendarat work (again) . saturday,kendarat (again) - money money money money money ($$$) told you,i'm a little bit rich,now((: and i seriously can't wait for monday! Sentosa after like forever and ever,kan b kan? haha . and next week,it's my prelim paper with 14th August at the middle *smiles with glee* and then,it's 20th august maaaynnn! =D tell me,how in the world am i not supposed to feel excited? you bet . and Nunu,take care fo yourself and hopefully,everything's gonna be fine pretty soon! lovelove you okay!

    Latest Updates: 13 gorgeous more days to TIMMY'S sexy 19th birthday yo! =DD

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, August 07, 2008 @21:20 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.