ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I'm not being ridiculous,but,if only every single people in this universe is as NICE as Timmy,my life would be alot more meaningful =( i know i'm the worst so,let's just endure for a month more,and it's gonna be the most forgiving day ever,gorgeous girl . just hang in there a little more alright? i'm sure you CAN do that,can't you Dilla?

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, August 24, 2008 @22:18 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.