ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    How time flies,i'm gonna turn 16 in 12 days time. It's not about celebrating my birthday 'm talking about,i'm talking about me,on how fast i grow up. How fast i've turned into a teenager,or maybe,a young adult. 4years in Hilly,is really nice although the school is super stingy in some ways towards the students. Without it,i wouldn't have met those gorgeous and lovely friends. It was the last day of school today,and i brought the camera to school. Nothing much,just slacking and have fun with the rest while we can. It paints a thousand words((:

    Ifah,Faiz,Mas,Samad,Yani,Yunis and Dilla =D


    Those silly moments,i'm gonna miss it.



    Nothing much,just in time for Hoodies Business.


    Again. But,i need NEW HOODIES. it wasn't mine though =)


    Ah Moi,it's been 5 years of friendship!

    Anak Zubir Abdullah.


    Boobs talk; just me and her.

    And,whoever says im pretty?

    Afiq Jackass - has always been.


    Scorching HOT sun.


    Just the word, Security <---- post,hahaha .

    Major papers on next whole week. So does Hari Raya! =D My uncle from Malaysia just dropped by my house and pass our BLUE Baju Kurung kain Songket that he bought for us at JB. i was begging my mum about me wanting to have kain Songket after i've seen how gorgeous it is at Geylang. But,it's super expensive here,so we bought them at JB instead. As said,it turns out to be more than expected. Fabulous and drop dead gorgeous. That really adds on to the excitement for the first day of Raya. Gathering with the whole big family,that's what i've been looking for. Riyan! Aunty got the same color of baju as you,you likeeeee? hahaha =)

    I really need to emphasise on this; Although i'm having my time out with the gorgeous boyfriend for the time being to FIX everything i've destroyed,that dosen't mean you stand a chance to date me out OR even,to get back in contact with me or worst still,to flirt with me(?). So what if girls think you're worth to be with. No one can replace Tim,NEVER. And boy,never dreamt about me being with you or stuffs like that and sure you're fucking irritating,i swear. Although i'm not gonna be as closed as i used to with Tim on this short period of time,i'm still his girlfriend,and him,he is STILL my boyfriend. Get that,no really really. And i've never,never ever ever gonna cheat on him,NEVER. Cause dude,he won't do the same thing to me too. I've destroyed one thing between us,but i'm not THAT mean to cheat him. And,i'm mending and fixing everything now. Back to make things close to perfect. Think about it.


    I LOVE TIM,and NOT anyone else,get that in mind dammit.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, September 26, 2008 @18:03 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.