ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    This is exactly the place where the person whom will be labelled as my true love,will bring me to in years to come. And yes,i'm still waiting for the day to come though((: and although i'm not fasting today,i've not eaten a single thing. Ahhhh,i'm hungry man =( And i miss the gorgeous boyfriend too =(

    Anyhooooooes,7 months and still going strong!
    i love you baby<333

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, September 14, 2008 @17:14 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.