ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    "I know the answer,but i just dowanna tell you" Some genius kid wrote this during examination as the person is freaking lazy to get his papers done. Instaed,he went off to sleep while everyone else is squeezing their brain juice,answering to the questions. I wish i could do this too,although i totally screw my Prelims but hey,that doesn't mean i ddin't do well for my other N level Phase 1 which has just ended. I did my very best and i am confident enough to score well,way better than i usually does. (i've never passed my social studies,if you wanna know). Schools are fine,although we're really occupied by major examinations. And yes,just two step closer to graduating! =D

    Oh no thanks,i'm seriously not gonna take my O's,i swear. Some people been bugging me to take them but no,i really don't want to. Even my genius sister didnt do well,what about me then? huikhuik ^_^ It's gonna be fucking hard and tough for me,and yeah,i'm like gonna take the other route to getting Diploma. A long route indeed. Ahh,enough talking about educations,it's literally driving me nuts. Hello back gorgeous readers. I'm not missing or whatsoever,just that my internet connections need to get some changes and yeah,for the time being there's no connections at home. Not even the connections of me and my father. Ah,father. The 20th day today,right? (Timmy,only you knows). Anyhooes,I'm at my cousin's house whose kind enough to let me use his comp for a short while although he's not at his house now. And i just came back from school,had my History Prelim. It was manageable,and yesterday's paper really SUCK BIG TIME .

    It was Maths Paper 1 and Physics. Whatever,i ddin't study much,just did some revisions. And i bet,Miss Ang's gonna fuck me upside down as i didnt complete the paper and scribble nonsense here and there (but i attempt those questions,at least). Okay,that's it. Seriously enough about schools/exams/papers/prelims. Oh yeah,before i forgot,I'VE ACTUALLY GOT MY HAIR STRAIGHT! =DD How sexciting,i know. It's freaking straight,freaking soft,freaking long,freaking nice,freaking gorgeous,freaking whatever that you can fit it in. I've not snapped any of my pictures yet,so next time perhaps. And yeah,met the boyfriend after a week,and i miss sitting down laughing like one small kid with him <----- well,that's what i managed to do yesterday! =D

    On another note,WE have this plan on going to Zoological Garden! =DDD I was telling him how much i wanted to go there,and to see my lovely Polar Bear! Haha. As a treat of me doing extremely well for my Social Studies Paper for the very first time from the lovely one. Thanks ah B,you're the best boyfriend and you're THE ONLY ONE who understands me extremely well! Besides that,I've planned to bring him somewhere really nice. Just for the BOTH of us. Cause i think,it's been so long since i wanted to spend my time with him alone,and not with anyone else. And i guess,it'll be a great day for the two of us. But it's not gonna be so soon. LONG JOHN SILVER for me first,if not,nothing for you lor! =P B,you know what? No matter how i hate you at certain minutes when we had misunderstandings/arguments/fighting,I love you more than i usually did at the other minute. That shows how strong my love is Timmy. So better be nice to me and treat me to Long John,if nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot,NO ZOO FOR YOU! (although i'm the one who's dying for it) Haha.

    Till then,leave me a message anywhere if you need to. Will be back as soon as i can =D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @10:32 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.