ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    After 2days,i'm back crying.
    I bet,he still am not gonna forgive me no matter what.
    But,i'm all ready to change,for real baby,for real this time round.
    I'm hungry,stomach's grumbling. Few more minutes to breaking fast and i swear i'm not eating,anything. Not even drinking a cup of tea,NOPE.

    After a few minutes ...........

    But,my instict keeps on telling me,just endure with this kind of situation for another short while cause Hatim still loves me as much as he usually do. Still missing me terribly like he always did and i'm still his Bestest Girlfriend in this whole wide world =) i know,my instict are great although i may broke down sometimes. Other than that,i believe Fate is with us because,with this situation too,it's helping us to make our relationship much much much more meaningful and stronger. It also taught me to be a stronger,patience and understanding person =) I won't be messaging you until you do. Rest assured,you'll have your time alone and i won't disturb you kay? you can get back to me,anytime. I'm always waiting,ALWAYS((:

    On the other hand,this girl right,she can't stop telling me to have my dinner when i told her i don't feel like eating anything although it's breaking fast time! And before she comes down all the way from Bedok to Bukit Batok and rembat me,i think i should start eating right now! hahaha. Specially for you too babe;

    I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO KAISH BABY! =DDDDDDDDDD
    cause you make me feel way better than the way i are.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, September 22, 2008 @18:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.