ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    *looks above* I just love him,veryveryvery much((: i've been sending and fetching Timmy to and from work since monday . and today,it's the 3rd day we're meeting for 3 consecutive days((: how much more can i love this . yeah you know,next week's gonna be the fasting month and it's gonna be slightly hard to meet . we can,but have to keep our hands to ourselves =S (i don't like) haha . anyway,i was told by my elder sister a good news that i've been waiting for long,super long . and that is,to get my 100bucks and get my hair back straight . and hell yeah,i'm gonna get them next week! and by then,i'll get Timmy to accompany me,spend the whole time inside the salon and change the hairstyle . and yohaaaa,i can'twait for this,really really . it's been a while though((: thanks sister!


    Anyhooooooes,i really wanna share something funny with you guys . we're having 2 free periods just now and that out teacher is not in and so,after the second bell rang,we all started to feel chialat as it's CHEMISTRY LESSON! (no one loves chemistry in my class) . and so,we came up with an idea of playing pranks with our old chemistry teacher . we locked the door,off the light and fans and not making any noise at all . afraid she might get us to detention,we then planned on making it as a "advance teacher's day surprise" for her when our motive is actually to let her leave the class and not to teach us the boring subject . she was late,and we all thought she wouldn't come in . well,heaven was on our side (macam paham),she tried to open the door but was locked . but my bloody friend actually drags his chair and that i think,that teacher can heard us inside,giggling . and so,she opened up one of the window and told us to open the door for her =P


    and the funny part was,we all actually shouted HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY MRS CHUA to her when she came in . nabei,we all like one big bunch of motherfucker and played prank with an old teacher,how MEAN! hahaha . but i enjoyed though . and yeah,she did NOT realize our actual motive of doing it and that she thought it was THE REAL ADVANCE SURPRISE hahaha . we even wrote,you're our most lovely,sexy and (fill in the blanks) teacher ever! LOL . as if hor you all,basket . and yeah,she thanked us TWICE and haha,she smiled all the way like as if it was a REAL SURPRISE . *slaps forehead* and now,Faiz asked me who's the next teacher that we damn most? then,we can do the same thing! haha,nabei you tiny . well,i don't understand why she felt touched when there's not even balloons,foods,cakes or anything for her! stupid surprise,yes indeed it is . good job fellas! =DD


    it's 2040 hours now and i wanna sleep (although my mum will nag,as i sleep early for 3 days now) . well,i need my beauty sleep lor =/ also,no one's talking to me at home anyway . oh yeah,after reading my english novel "When in Rome",suddenly it builds me another dream! I WANNA GO ROME (Italy) and have my Perfect Roman Holiday with,whoever? so long as you wanna/want to take me there,it's great enough already! =) and perhaps my baby? eh B,keep your money lah,then you CAN take me there in like,4 years time? how cooool! (only if you wanna stick with me) huikhuikhuikhuik =D and to my lovely Nunu,cheer up baby! pull everything together and i believe,it will end soon and that everything will be fine . im not gonna be like those people whom gonna make you happy for a minute and that's it . you can always count on me,alright? =D lovelove Nunu! <333

    41 more days to what ahhhhhhhhhhhhh? huikhuikhuikhuik =DD

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @20:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.