ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    How do i start? OKAY MY MORNING! It was so horrible as it got me traumatised right after one motherfucker SQUEEZE MY ASS inside the train! Yalah,that fucking Bangladesh,he thought he's sooo coooooooooool and that i won't realised that. What else can i do than to actually gave him one BIG FAT ANNOYING PUNCH IN THE STOMACH! Thank god,i have one Black Negro guy to back me up and helped me to tell the Bangla off. He's damn annoying lah,especially when he gave a pity face. FUCK YOU,i should have gathered some courage to actually bring you to the Police or something. The next time i see you,i'll break your fucking neck. Don't mess with me bitch.

    My work was fine as i was in the Early shift of course. Time passes very fast. Then,right after work,i went down to Vivo City to check out my Everlast slip-ons and some clothes around. Afterwhich,i met Ira,Fiz & Sasa for dinner. Well,we didnt ate. Only Fiz did. HAHAHA,then might as well asked him to makan sorang-sorang kat rumah kan! HAHA. Then after,we parted our ways and i bussed home from Harbourfront. I was damn sleepy loh,i didnt even realised there's a cute guy infront of me! Okay,lie. Haha. Oh well,i had Mac'dee for lunch today and the CUTE MANAGER isn't around. He's on leave/off day or what! 3days havent meet already. And Keledek want a punch in the face tak? Never reply my message,you so busy ah you Busyness Man! :D

    I wanna do something out of the box tomorrow just to make it happen tho' i know i havta take the risk and yeah,anything to see you and to make you happy,Keledek ;D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, January 16, 2010 @00:54 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.