ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I hate the fact that i havta keep asking myself if you'll actually make things seems a little bit more different than usual or it's just that i'm just too afraid to lose you or it's just that you're too occupied with works and school. On the other hand,i love the fact that i havta think about you every single time round the clock even tho' it's unnecessary and that what happened the other day,kept playing on my mind. It might seems a little tough,but i know we or maybe,i can endure this. This is when we really say,we ARE taking things very slowly((:

    On the other note,we,the GWC staff received a sad note from our Head Department. Informing us that Aufa (our manager,my cousin) & Chester (our cute staff) will be transferred to Vivo's Outlet with the effect from 1st February. And,that sucks big time. Why must they leave before me? :( They're like the nicest person on earth,especially my Aufa. Like,he really makes my day and how am i supposed to continue my another 2months of working life without looking at his handsome face? MY GODDDD :'(

    Look on the bright side,today's Wednesday and i'm meeting my Reg & Elfac! :DD Prolly Altway & Fyee too if they're around as well. HEH,CAN'T WAIT,SO SEXCITING. They'll definitely make my day,as everrrrrrrrr :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @02:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.