ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Muka Keledek yang penat/mengantok/mintak kena tumbok


    I wasn't prepared for any honest conversation with you,at all. But i was glad we had one and that you gave me the chance to speak. Everything's like finally outta chest already. Not much actually,but still. And i'm glad,we both actually came to a decision of putting our priorities first ahead before anything else. Commitments,it can come later,i don't really need that actually. All i need is just you,being there for me when i need someone to whine at,for wise advices and for a shoulder to cry on. And,vice versa. That's all that matters((: Hope the chocolate actually made your day in a way or another,even tho' you havta share it with the rest yang kpo nak mintak sikit jugak lah kan hahaha.

    It was nice when you're the first person to gave me a warmth smile even tho' it was a distance away. It was nice when you greeted me with a tight hug when we're standing infront of one another. It was nice when you wanted us to share seat since there's no more chairs around for me. It was nice when we exchange stories like nobody's business. It was nice talking to you and that you kept looking into me eyes. It was nice when you actually DID really U-turn just to meet me again as you forgot you havta collect something from me before you left. It was nice when you told me to look behind on the phone as you're at my back. It was nice when we took pictures again and again till we had a decent one and we're soooo not shy at all.

    It was nice when we had our time of our own at the corner of the dark street,just you and me. It was nice when we had an honest talk and we tell everything that we could to each other. It was nice when you wanted to feed me the chocolates into my mouth. It was nice when i sat on your bike and you stood infront of me just to talk to me face-to-face. It was nice when i send you back to the place where you place your bike just to bid you goodbye and to look at you for the last time. It was nice when i have you around to make my day today. And it was nice to the fact that,i took the risk and make things happened today.

    Paperheart #1: " I wanna be the person to brighten your life,even tho when i couldnt brighten mine " Yes,i like you and you knew that tooo.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, January 17, 2010 @02:01 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.