ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Even tho' the ez-link coverted to adult's fare issue ruin my morning,but i still love yesterday. I'd mark it as one of the happiest day in my life! YES,i've been eyeing this Mac'dee's manager at my Great World City. What can i say? He's so handsome and sweet-looking. Even my keledek can't beat him. So smart,so good looking. So for this whole month,he's been smiling and yeah,i did too. Heheee. Somehow or rather,something took place and that he actually talked to me. Thanked me about it and came closer to ask for my name etc. Zomg,infront of all of his workers and other managers? HOW MUCH MALU CAN I BE? SO MUCH OKAY! hahaha. And it was nice when he actually shook me hands to start the friendship. As i walked,i turned and he was there,standing 1.75m tall,staring and smiling at me. Aiyaiyai,there you see,it really made my day,BIG TIME.

    But not to worry,Keledek is always in my heart okay! Chey,hahaha. Okay and now,this boy has issues lah. Yes,keledek. I booked him a week in advance,still his friends managed to book him waaay before i do. Super eh! And now,he's still unsure for saturday's plan. Yes,payday today and i wanna go out for my whole saturday night and to purchase me stuffs. But i need company please. Everyone sounds so busy with own plans. Even keledek,he has work etc. Lagi nak attend friend's second-time celebration! Mari sini lah,keluar and dinner dengan saya! EH TAK LAH. But yeah,please please please try to make saturday happen. Earlier in the afternoon,i'll just drag someone with me,doesnt matter bout that. You'll make my day,definitely.

    And to you,i'm so glad that someone actually managed to replace me. Not literally replace but yeah,still. I don't mind tho' it disturbs me a little bit here and there caz nah,i've already got my own choice of person. So,me wish you all ze best okay! You're still a great person,yes you are. And on another note,me parents going on KL-honeymoon trip again! Zomg,hahahaha. But oh well,im proud that i actually gave them 200bucks for shopping spree. Tell me that i'm a great daughter! :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, February 05, 2010 @02:22 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.