ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    It's true when i said,i don't really need all of that now. It's true when i said,i have so many things that i needa accomplish before love. It's true when i said,love can come later caz it can never goes away when it's already fate. It's true when i said,my goals and aims are my first priority before anything else. It's true when i said,i havta be something before i'm someone's. It's true what i said,i'm still not ready for anything like this. It's true when i said,i still have a long way for this. It's true. But still,i miss you.

    It's sad when one by one,is leaving Zara GWC :( It was Kakak Stella,last 2weeks. And yesterday,it was Micheal's turn. Afterwhich,on wednesday it'll be Jolyn,Jasmine,Jerome and Z's turn. Come saturday,it's Aufa & Chester pula. AIYAH! Why does great people doesn't stay? :'( :'( Especially Micheal and Aufa,definitely gonna miss my two sunshine very much. Parted with Micheal by a card i wrote for him,he really deserved it. I wouldn't be what i am without his guide. Sucha gorgeous person. Sigh. I'm supposed to leave this week too,but my manager extended my contract for another 2 months as they said i'm a good worker :D and that i'm starting school on April. That is,i still have lotsa time to waste during this long break. So,there you go! :D

    "" was Posted On: Monday, January 25, 2010 @02:22 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.