ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Today,i received a news telling me that i'm posted to ITE COLLEGE EAST for Accounting course,which apparently is my second choice. That somehow made my day a lilttle,tho' i didnt get Hospitality,which i really wanted. But yeah,i definitely will try my luck in appealing for that as getting into Campus at CCK is the best thing ever as i didn't needa travel that far compared to Simei's. Either way,i don't really mind tho caz i'll still study hard and see the bright future awaits me. I know i can get myself up after falling down to the lowest. I know i can!

    On the other hand,what made my day today is when i've already figured out the places which actually sell the checkered shirts that i've been wanting for so long at an affordable prices. Not only that,Keledek actually suggested us in meeting each other this Saturday since he's free (provided he doesnt havta attend any band sessions/jamming) upon knowing that i have sooooooo many things to tell & share with him. Either way,i'll try to switch my day off if possible so i can spend the whole of my day with just you((: Or if not,we still can have lunch and dinner together in between my breaks. Or i can switch to Early Shift instead of Late! Heheee =D Isn't he nice? Indeed he is. As for me,i'll just do my part in order to make things happen. And that,makes my day alot and draws a smile on my face. Thank you smelly boy,you're great at making me smile! :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @22:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.