ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I don't know how i should start with but,theres just alot of things happened. And i need you to be there to listen to every bits of it,caz you've yet to listened to them you see. I don't know how and what you did,but i've been missing you lately. No,i'm serious you loser.

    It doesn't matter how many of them are fighting for the place,fighting for me and it doesnt matter how close they want me to be with them,i'll still choose you. It doesnt matter how sweet and nice they are,i still choose you. It doesnt matter how great they are as a person,i still choose you. It doesnt matter how kental and merepek you are,i still choose you. It doesn't matter to the fact that you suck BIG TIME,i stil choose you. It doesn't matter if you're a big loser,i still choose you. It doesn't matter if you like to wipe your wet hands on me,i still choose you. And,it doesn't matter how many girls are dying for them,they want me? I STILL CHOOSE YOU.

    Cause of everything i did and happened,i always bare in mind that you're the best thing that happened in my life so far,and i wanna make full use of it. I really do. And,i know it just takes alot of patience and stuffs. And if i can pull this through,reward me with something worthy. Or if not,tell me as early as possible just so i can erase everything. But,it won't happen. I KNOW.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 @02:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.