ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Hai,theres just a few things that i needa do. ONE,i needa go Ikea and purchase a few things in order to make my creative work happen. TWO,i really havta watch Fairy Tooth before it ends in cinemas. THREE,i really needa go on date with Elfac & Reg so that i can make my surprise for them happen. FOUR,i really really need a day out with my Hilly girls to Sentosa on Wednesday since it's my off day,and they're not working. FIVE,i seriously need one powerful magic power to actually tell that freaking Keledek,i'm missing him badly now. BUT WHY? Now,thats a good question.

    It's saturday today and it's my freaking off day. Theres just alot of people asking me out here and there,there and again,but i still can't decide whom i should spend my time with and WHERE. I woke up with my mum asking a favour from me. From a favour,it leads to house chores and a little bit of cooking. WELL NOT REALLY A BIT BUT ALOT! And it actually leads to 5pm and i've yet to take my bathe at that point of time. So,i made up my mind to cancel everything and take a good shower and listen to some good musics on ipod AND CATCH UP WITH ME SLEEP. Cause i'm in need of a good long rest badly. And i managed to do so. Thank god.

    It's another off day tomorrow,but theres already a plan instore for us. We'll be having a mini BBQ over at our aunt's place. It's definitely something im looking forward to since almost all of my cousins will be there. Not to mention,my adorable nephews,only god knows how much i miss them all! Monday will be another working day and i'm taking part in Shipment,thank god it's not a heavy one. I love next week's schedule cause my off days falls on the day i really want and yeap i hope i can do something to fit Keledek in my schedule after work. So does him. Hey,i miss you like seriously.

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, February 13, 2010 @23:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.