ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!







    Last wednesday was my off day so i decided to spend my time with Reg since i've not met her for the longest time. Elfac was supposed to meet us in between after her job-haunting but she didnt managed to make it caz she's rushing for time. That doesn't matter,we can always meet the next time yo! :D So,me & Reg catched Tooth Fairy. I must say,The Rock never failed to impress me with his movies (Y). Afterwhich,we headed down to Heeren for Subways since 1. Reg have not tried Subways before. 2. The foodstalls around Fareast is closed,KENTAL!

    Afterwhich,we walked around Somerset 313 with hopes that i could find my freaking maxi dress that i've been searching for quite sometime. But nah,we didn't. Instead,i bumped into a couple of friends around. I have no idea they were around town too on that day. But not only me,Reg too bumped into her friends round there,all at the same time and place. So,we used our remaining time to sit down and hangout with them. Her friends are \m/ And i loveeeeeeeee smacking that Halimination guy caz he suck big time,he really do (Y) And Su,is damn sexy lah kan. Oh well,it was a great night afterall! :D

    Moving on,last friday was my ED Shift so i chiong all the way down to Blackhole from me workplace so that i won't miss Framework's set. And it was kinda awkward walking down that alley alone,for the very first time. Selamat yang lain semua dah ada kat sana! HAHAHA. All i could say is the gig was TWO THUMBS UP tho' Elfac & Reg wasn't there to enjoy them with me. Seksa kubur has always been the shit. Everyone was pushing forward and i was from work,so i wore SLIPPERS,MIND YOU. As you guessed,my slippers went missing. Instead of enjoying the fun,i bend down to search for them,AND I FOUND IT! What else? I raise it up high and tell everyone about it tho' they pay no attention muahahahahaha.

    Besides that,everything's normal. The crowds and friends,they're insane. Some even sprained their ankle,others are injured in every different way. And i did too,thank you. But i had fun,i definitely do! So,June come faster caz we're all really looking forward for CHILL UH MAG 2! :D On another note,i'm miss that smelly boy cause he's been busy with his exams. But on a brighter note,he's left with 3 days and that's it,everything's gonna end and he'll be all mineeeeeeee like he once did before. MUAHHAHAHA. I'm so looking forward for that. And hey,no matter how great or how good they are as a person,i still choose you! I do :)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, February 22, 2010 @02:18 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.