ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    As i promised,May's gonna be a tight month. Yes,no changes about it caz it still is a tight month like i said it would. It's already the second week of May,i couldn't believe much. Exams are just next week. But that wouldn't be much of a problem for me so long as i put in my best effort :) Apart from that,i've been loving my OAC big time,i don't mind repeating it for a couple of times caz i really do! And to the bonus part,me & my Twinny was chosen for being a part of the Penang Expedition this June! This is exciting and challenging but heck,i cant wait for this! :D

    Speaking of overseas,my vacation day will be in 2weeks time also. Yes,it falls on Aris's birthday. Exciting much? Not really caz i've yet to do some smart plan out to make everything works. No,there wouldn't be any celebration caz i know he'd disagree. No presents, but a surprise,maybe. Interesting indeed but we'll see when the day comes.
    Not really looking forward for the vacation caz my lovely sister ain't tagging along because of workstuff. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

    I don't mind however it's gonna be,whatever's gonna take place but one thing for sure; Life would definitely be beautiful if you were to treat me this way every single time. And that isn't gonna be just the only reason to why life is beautiful. Caz i have 19 more reasons why,for you. Wait for the day,wait for the time. It's all for you and just you :)

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, May 15, 2010 @21:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.