ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!








    (more of the pictures when i receive more of them soon!)


    S'been sometime since i last update this shit but heck,i had a great weekend despite the fact that it was all last minute planned and that i managed to get it all arranged nicely. My friday's OAC training was tiring. Helleuva tiring and it's a killer i'd say. But to the positive side,i really enjoy it caz we did everything as a team,as a big family and go thru all the tough and rough together. We ran for quite a distance and the building up of stamina training was the hardest. But,we pull thru. We made it! A round of applause please! :D Not only that,as an impact to me individually,i managed to go thru it with the best stamina and it's all good now! I have no idea i'm this strong afterall! ;D

    Moving on,that night itself,Aris managed to put aside some of his time to spend with me for a short while. Kind enough? NOT REALLY! Caz he was bullying me the whole time,which i don't really give a damn as he suck big time (the usual,nothing's new about him). HAHAHA. We had dinner over at Tampines and vroom back homey. I was so tired,i couldn't talk as much as i always did. And couldn't entertain and tolerate his nonsense as i could. Cause maybe,just MAYBE,i was abit sulky and sensitive when it comes to tiredness. HAHAHA i can be very girly sometimes,you have no idea! Back home,there's nothing more that i look forward to besides SLEEPING!


    Saturday came. It's OAC outing to ECP. I came a little bit late,but i was there,still. The girls knew i didnt bring any spare clothing so they're genius enough to bring them for me and carry me all the way to the sea. It was fun,i'd say! We had our polo boys game,netball on water, throwing and flipping of one another in the water, and everything else that we could in there. We took alot of pictures and of course,the laughter never failed to be in the air tho' it was drizzling. I had fun,we had fun. Night came,it's snapping of pictures sessions and time to gather for some briefing before going for dinner over at Tamp (which i didn't tag along). And so,it was a lovely saturday with the OAC-ains and i can never hesitate to call them,My Second Family((:

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, May 10, 2010 @10:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.