ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    IT WASN'T WENT AS PLANNED. YES,THE SURPRISE WENT WRONG FOR THE THIRD TIME,FOR THE THIRD TIME MIND YOU. EVERYONE DIDN'T COORPERATE,NO ONE GAVE ME THEIR SUPPORT. FROM THERE,I KNOW WHICH OF THE PEOPLE I CAN TRUST AND I CAN DEPEND ON. I WAS SO FUCKED UP,AND I JUST CRIED EVEN WHEN HOLDING THE CAKE. THEY MIGHT LAUGHED,BUT NO ONE UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME. THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL.


    This was after i cried,that's why i look like this


    HAHAHAHAHAHA to Altway's expression!



    Apart from that,i really enjoyed each and every set that was performed by different bands. It was nice to be in there by just paying 2 bucks. There's nothing exciting to share but one thing for sure,i'm glad that the boy at least understand me and feel how i feel. Despite the ruined plan,he still appreciate it and yeah,he likes it. Thankyou for that. I hope to meet you this Wednesday before i'm off for my vacation. And to Elfac & Farid,thankyou thankyou so much for the HUGE help. I love you both <:

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, May 23, 2010 @23:55 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.