ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    HAPPY BEAUTIFUL 20TH BIRTHDAY,ARISY <:


    While you're enjoying the whole of your time today on your birthday,i'll be going off for my overseas trip with my family and relatives to Malaysia. I wish you longetivity & prosperity. May you lead a beautiful life ahead and have a great day today ;) Besides that,i hope you'll keep the beautiful glass jar which contains 20 reasons why life is beautiful. But,life would definitely be beautiful if you were to ....

    Till here,i''ll be leaving Singapore tonight for my vacation with the familia and yesz,a long weekend it's gonna be. Promise,i will share the gorgeous pictures that is to be taken upon being there. You guys enjoy your long weekends too alright! :)

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, May 27, 2010 @12:50 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.