ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Kelong Acheh



    Heh,actually there are waaaaaaay more than this. Close to 6oo pictures i'd say. But the usual,i'm too lazy to upload more than what i could. hehe. In anyway,June has arrived. I hope and i can see that it's gonna be a GOOD month for me,eventho it's gonna be a tiring and fast one. I'm going for my another overseas trip to Pahang on the 20th. And this time round,it'll be a fantastic one as i'm going with my OAC-ians. First time going overseas with friend! yeay yeay! :D

    So,i see no reason why i wont love June! :D I have lotsa things to do,settle and everything else. And i hope and i'm sure i can finish them on time and handle it properly. Holidays are coming,but it won't feel like one. But it's okay! Intensive trainings are horrible but i will start loving it cause,i have a great eye-candy for that hehehehe. And so,i hope you guys will have a great June yourself! Great day!

    WHAT A TIGHT JUNE! <:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, June 06, 2010 @00:47 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.