ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    heyy heyy heyy . yes yes . im boreed . baskett . i swear i donnoe wat to do at home . so i juz get myself stick to dis com till afternoon . n yerp . i've not eaten! im hungryy . im sleepy . im tired . im everything . ahks . kidding . n yes yes . i was browsing thru my frenster wen i caught dis one person viewing my profile . so i went to her profile larh to see those stuff . n yes . she didnt uppload her pics but! dere's a lot and a lott of niceey tops n all dat . so i was like kinda wow! huhu~ niceey nice . n yes ppl . i wanna buy dat stuff . noe watt? wanna c it? look down larh .


    i tink dis look adoreable!


    i SWEAR im in lovee with dis!


    wen can i get one? dis is amazing man .


    parties? outt with it gerl .

    basically i tink dis tops look greatt seyy . n wells . i wanna buy them . yes yes . ahks . so . wait till i got my money then . hehe .

    im juz styaing at home todae . yerp u noe my schedule . sit at home n my stuff n blablabla . nahs . wat to do? oh yea . i've not done wit my house werk . gosh! ahks . i've not eaten . mann .. i wanna get sum sleep . so yerp yerp . ppl juz tagg me horr . im blankk rite now! lols .

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 @14:47 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.