ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    hey hey hey . hehe . wahh . 3 daes no uppdate . ahks . bz worr . ahks . n yerp . lets do sum flashbackk on da past daes .

    30 November .

    FERST month wit Fahmy . n yes . no calls! ahks . he's werking larh dear . hehe . n wells . no complains . i still lovee Him no matter watt .

    1 December .

    went outt wit mummy n dian to Akira warehouse n IMM . yerp2 . to do sum shopping . hehe . n wells . till afternoon . n yes . at night . me n my sis went to Waterfront Esplanade to watch Beats Society Performance . ahks . too bad! only da Access one performing . blahh .. Psykelectics n Krazziee Starr didnt . nahh .. Shino's cutee! ahks . i enjoy it well! n yes . it didnt last fer an hour leyy . borringg . den we go to Coffee Bean!!! to buy Iced Mocha . with Wipped cream yeaahh ..
    niceee ... n yea,,reached home at 11 pluss . bah .

    2 December .

    went outt to Town wit my makciks n cousins .. yes yes . we went from Tanglin Mall to Plaza Singapura! ahks .. soo longg horr walk . hehe . we went outt at 4 pm n came homa at 2 pluss . n yerp yerp after Plaza Sing we went to Clarke Quay . bah . bestt larh . but den . pnatt seyy! eat till we are fulled n i got gastric leyy . bah . ahks . cool . we did buy a lottttt of CHOCOLATE!
    hehe . sdappp .. n yea babe i buy a white Shawl! nicee . its silk n soo softt . bestt horr .
    gotcha aha . im gonna uppload da pics . enjoys worr .


    yes yes . we juz reached da Tanglin Mall . n itz me being da camera gal . woots .


    itz verie hott lorr down dere! aiyoyo . n yes,dats us ...


    n itz da chrismas chrismas chrismas tree .. hehe . soo highh lorr .


    da toilet at TAKA is soo standard verie niceey . ahks . da usual . me&my sis .


    da reflection mirror of me&my beloved cousin,Iman . he's single,any takers?


    n dats us again . bahh . tkder keje . hehe . Carefour's gonna closee soon .


    mama nini,me,mak siti&my sis .


    itz getting dark n we're still active horr . ahks . shoppings not over yett!


    n i SWEAR i Lovee shopping . hehe . me&dat chrismas tree .


    me by da streets . ahks . nutting to doo horr . boo~


    mama nini,mak siti,pipin&my sis . n dats themm .


    n guys,we gerls Lovee flowers . can i have flowers fer Valentine's?


    at Toys R us . she's like a babyy mann . ahks .


    im da Young babyy . peace~


    pacifier fer dinner anyone?


    woots! i saw NOEL at Town . hehe . his name is all around Orachard Road's shopping centre .


    im happie after getting my CHOCOLATES . ahks . wells;im a happie gerl .


    last but not least . thanks to my beloved auntie fer blanjaing us . ahks . she spent most of her money wit us . cool!

    yes yes . dats all lols . n aha . we spent most of tym dere finding Pipin's toys . neh . ahks . n yes . i did enjoy myself . n nutting . im just tired . n yerp . yesterdae dere;s Kenduri at my aunt's place . n yerp . im boringg . todae's juz staying at home dae . soo . anything,just tagg me or gif me a testi at frenster! lols . ahks .

    n yes ppl . take carees n have a gorgeous dae! bah .

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, December 03, 2006 @21:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.