ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    HAPPIE 2 MONTH 2 DAES PrettyBoy!

    HAPPIE NEW YEAR!

    okeyy okeyy,lately im bz with stuff so,i didnt uppdate && last saturdae is my 2nd Mth with my PrettyBoy!
    sooo;i love u lorr! =)


    &&sae Hallu to da Neww me yaw!!

    coz i wanna sae bubbye to my to my notty notty character but im gonna still be rebellious okayy . ahaaa . &&siao ting tong me is olwaes dere beb!


    && DILLA'S gonna be blogging on wednesdae okayy? coz im dat busy &&i promise to tell u an intersting flashbackk & itz a promise okayy! wee~~

    &&didnt get to catch a movie with him &&he didnt kol me upp fer 4 daes olready but im calm enuff;coz he BALIK KAMPONGG!!!!!! boo~~ soo,,I LOVE PrettyBoy okayy .

    shuddupp! i noe dis picture is horrible! diam uh! boo~~~ =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, January 01, 2007 @20:33 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.