ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    I Love My PrettyBoy deep-deep

    b4 i start anything,i wanna do dis one thing . bear with it fer a while horr . =)

    gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wooohhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!!
    yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
    booooohhhhhooooo~~~~~~~~
    =)

    soo,lets start with a veerriiee gudddd newwwsss baybee! gah! ahaa . Fahmy talk to me yesterdae lorrr!!! weehee~~ im very happie sia . okok . assembly tym i saw him but den i quiet2 only larh . ahaa . den straight after dat our recess horr . dendenden,,i saw him . i also diamm2 uh . &&& wen i was looking at him to my surprisee he called me sia . ahaa . den he want talk to me . i was soo kinda surprised! boo~ happie soo muchh happie! =)))))))


    den,,it was fridae rite sooo he went fer his prayers && he told me,if he wanna send me backk home he will kol me . den i wait till 2plus den he call && he told me he couldnt do it so i was lyke alllahhhhhhhhh ........

    && dat tym i was hanging arnd with da Rugby dudes . soo im not dat boredd larh . my kambings all go WestMall . soo,i was laughing all the wae with da dudes . gah! backk to it,he said cannot rite . den it old Mimi larh kn . den Mimi came upp with an idea of asking me to act Mrajok towards him! boo~ i was doing it && at lasttttt .... PrettyBoy wanna send me backk home lorr! =)

    aboden,long tym nvr go home with him leyy . && anywae if not,i was going home with Saiful,David,Hafiz & FatJoe . but den,go home with they all alsoo larhh! bahhh!!!! =))))


    && after sending me backk home,he do his stuff n so do me . && arnd 7.30 i called him & talk to him untill 10+++ . lyke duhh i got put down da fone fer a while larh coz my Makcik&Pakcik came && Ayah call . sooo,im happiee dat da 2 hours of us talking together makes me WOW . wanna noe wat he sae?

    He Told Me I Was ..........

    *a patient person*
    *good gerl*
    *baik*
    *&& mcm2 adarrrrr!!!!!!!*

    gahh!!!! ahaa . i was soo damn touched wen he told me all dat . && he sae .

    "i didnt kol u upp fer 7 daes but den u are still patient with me & u're soo good to me . coz i noe how difficult it is to gind a gerl dats perfect as YOU ."

    && he asked me y didnt i scold him or sumthing wen he did dat && i told him if i were to do dat im gonna lose outt && i not dat mean . coz . i love him okeyy!

    bahhhh!!!!! im touched lorr . i tell him larh,got wat gerls dat are better den me but he doubt it . huhu~ but i didnt kembang ok? soo,i juz came backk from schooly coz got da sec 1 CCA open house mah . soo,came out of home at 6.55 & he send me to sch! oh yarrr! after put down da fone rite,i went to slip n he too but he supposed to msg me backk but tertdo but den got msg from him at 2 am! && we msg till 3+ & go slipp . && he msh again at 6 to wake me upp . 6 exact sia . ahaa . good boy && he send me to schooly! =))))))

    coz i love my PrettyBoy deeply . && im happie .
    && gonne change backk da songg!
    oh yar! he promise not to do dat again && he sae,if he were to do it again,he give me da rite to do anything dat i want! im no soo mean larh .

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, January 06, 2007 @13:54 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.