ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    it has been YOU all along

    Todae [030107]

    honestly,im not in a mood to do anything . either to eat,to drink,to talk,to speak,to laugh,to chat,to blog-inn coz PrettyBoy i tink u noe it well yar . wells,it aint funny . coz i thought todae i have a chance to mit PrettyBoy upp&talk to him,butbutbut i donnoe where da fark he's actually at . oh ya! i saw him dude . but,he's da one hu didnt . baskett . so,im mad but to me,wanna tell him off also wont do any good coz he's dat stubborn to da coree . yesyes,he promise me not to do again but it does happen again&again . n wells,PrettyBoy u shud noe it well again . &&i kol him upp but den he's bz with stuff n zul told me he's gonna call me backk at 3 soo basically its BullShitt i noe . coz i swear he's not gonna kol me upp . 6 daes olready horr nvr talk . nabeiiiiiiiiii .......


    FlashhBackk .


    Saturdae [301206]

    Itz me&PrettyBoy's 2nd Month baybe!!!!
    hehe . we made it but i donnoe where da heck he go . wells;me&sista supposed to go SpeakEasy to see da launcing of Imran Ajmain album but den its Malam Rayer so its lyke,ayah sae no need larh . soo,it's a miss but den im okeyy with it coz i getto hear TakbirRayer lorr! cool . =)


    Sundae [311206]

    Last dae of 2006 . &&its HarieRayer again! gahhh!!!! ahaa . but den boringg siaa . sit at my aunts house do nutting . hehe . but den me&my cousins all play crocodile at da playground . wee~ alarh,skali skale childish2 ok mahh . ahaa,funn u noe! &&after dat last minute planning,me,my cousins&my aunt plann go countdown . soo,go Esplanade lorr .
    [ppl all tell me they saw Fahmy dere but i didnt leyy]
    urmmm ... blablabla go eat McD n take nite rider home! gahh!!! &&reach home around 3.30 . boo~ =)


    &&it was raining heavily but den i was so cool down dere wasting my tym waiting fer da firewerk . &&my cousin they all i donnoe where . soo,i alone . &&da ppl arnd me was lyke "its raining heavily n dis gal is juz soo cool . OMG" . dendenden,i juz ignore lorr . sososo,suddenly rite got dis one Bangladesh sit beside me n dere's handkerchirf on his head . den he change place backk den . he sit behinde me sharing umbrella with dis Ah-Ma . soooooo,, he call me wat u noe! bahhh!!!
    "Anney,u ok?"
    "Anney,u wanna use dis handkerchief to cover ur head?"
    "Anney,wats wrong?"
    "Anney,later u sickk la dey . use dis larh"
    all da wae i was lyke no need no need! wat for sia? ahaa . he's such a dumbfark coz u noe y? his handkerchirf dat he offer to me rite,i saw him whipping his nose n mouth . baskett . siao ting tong rite?? aiyoyo . &&mane tau rmbt ader KUTU? ahaaa . giler larhh .
    [Zanna,Ifah&Ahmad,i noe u noe olready soo,diam uh . jgn ketawe larh ehk .]


    Mondae [010107]

    Sae Shello 2007 & sae Bubbye 2006!!! gahhh!! so fast sia . ahaa . wells,new year liao . &&2006 is syiookkk . ahaa . diam uh . i also donnoe y . sososos,it was siting-at-home-dae!! coz my PrettyBoy chialat2 donnoe go where . soo,we didnt get da chance to go out n catch A Nite At The Museum together lorr . boo~~~ =)


    Tuesdae [020107]

    Its sitting-at-home dae too! ahaa . da tml school olready siaa . &&dats todae! lols . sososo,bz preparing stuff n buy my $5.50 school shoes . wee~ verrie light one . ahaaa . konon nak lady-light larh tu tk mau pakai DC lg . ya lorr,lyke TomBoi siaa . ahaa . diamm uh sia . =)

    && u shud noe really well y i put upp dat song kan?
    Make Me Smile;Anyonee?
    && i juz called PrettyBoy but he's father said;Fahmy Tdoooo!! grrr!!!
    && im really dissapointed with u PrettyBoy,really!
    && im hungry liao . one dae nvr eat! Goddammit .
    && talk to me tml will u?
    coz i really miss u,i swear!
    && dis is all i cud do for now;
    =)

    PEACE

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 @15:32 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.