ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "there you go again,PrettyBoy"
    DILLA;

    i cant help it . wat the hell? is it so farking difficult for you to just press my farking house number & just kol me? WTF? i thought i told u em' thrice? && how muchh longer have i gotto wait? ur calls? huh? spare a thought for me larhh ok?

    oouh ouuh,sorrie i aint suppose to vent my farking anger down here . should i keep them farking deep inside me & not to tell anyone else . gyeah,im sorrie :) as simple as you doing sumthing stupid to me & den u farking said "oh im sorrie" . ouh HAHA! dammit .

    :)

    im out of words,im gonna stopp here! So,have a nice dae && c u again folks :)

    i donnoe dat u took 2 hours to cum out from toilet & i dont tink i did anything wring towards you . ouhh ouhh,i tink u're out . i guess,up to u larhh ehh =)

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 @15:52 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.