ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "Sing me a song & make me fall in LOVE again,PrettyBoy"
    DILLA;

    the Karaoke contest was ok jelalala . && gyeah,Lina has wonn the 1st place && Onn got the 2nd place . congrats lorr~ && to my darl Fliq,dun worrie there's olways other opportunity kan? u did great tadi! really,i swear . ur voice is a Wow && lagu tu really skank the gym larh seyy! :)


    && yerp yerp i bought my digital camera to school & itz a must of me to snap here & dere . && i took 90 pictures in total! HAHA! && of coz i do capture PrettyBoy's pic . haha,without him knowing bout it . not untill he realise dat i was dere snapping his pic . LOLS! n yeah,after sumtime,den he realise wat im doing down dere . sorrie prettyboy :)

    soo hell gyeah im gonna upload those pics tp kan.its really many damn farking pic soo i only upload the ones i capture on Fahmy PrettyBoy & My Kambinggs :) ;



    PrettyBoy's lookin at the camera! && its Joe beside him :)

    i just snapp dis pic anyhow . PrettyBoy is concentrating

    i donnoe where the hell he's lookin at . HAHA! cari Fathin kot? testing je u


    PrettyBoy's smiling at me larh sial,its the tym wen he realise i was capturing his pic!
    getting the mike readyy =)

    Ouh he's smile really got me falling in LOVE with from from the veryy starting :)

    Kamelia is the song tittle . y not ADILLA?

    random snapp :)

    he's talking

    disscussing sumthing with Joe & Miss Ramna,ouh u cant see her . she's been blocked!


    "walk with me & hold my hand,PrettyBoy"


    i play with his hads & fingers every single dae wen he sends me backk home :)

    Fliq & me . I LOVE herr :))

    FIMZ is LOVEE . tp Mimi,ya'alahh! ok larh tuu =)


    Boredomm so,we took pics!

    haha! just snapp it like u do to ur camera babes!


    Oh Fliq =)


    so yeah,dats it . && itz not all actually i still got many pics to uppload but not todae la . im gonna talk to PrettyBoy ova the fone after dis && yeah,tml dere's still NPCC . soo,the following dae will do! && dere's full of PrettyBoy's pics in my folder . sucha random pics but still LOVE it . HAHA! lols,i didnt took my pic with him . dowanna larh . malu siaa . && hell gyeah,

    PrettyBoy is LOVEEE <3333>

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 @18:29 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.