ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    I FELT DAMN SUPERBLY LOUSY TODAE

    REALLY,

    I FEEL DOWN .

    MAKE ME SMILE SUMONE?

    TALK TO ME,

    SPARE ME A LISTENING EAR,WILL U?

    REALLY,I DONNOE WAT HAPPEN TO ME .

    I REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING .

    LIKE SUDDENLY,

    BUT NO ONE'S DERE FOR ME .

    IS THAT TRUE?

    NO PRETTYBOY,

    NO FIMZ,

    NO ME,

    NO GOOD FRENS,

    NO RAMDOM FRENS,

    NO NUTTING FOR YOU,DILLA .

    JUST NUTTING,SWEAR .

    I'LL PROMISE U I'LL JUST SHUT THIS GAP OF MY MOUTH TOMORROW .

    :)

    IF ONLY I CAN SMILE TODAE //

    -I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-

    NURADILLABINTERAMLI

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 @19:16 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.