ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "Language of LOVE"
    DILLA;

    Test Test :)

    gyeah! at last i getto uppdate dis thingy! lols . yes yes,three daes && lets do sum flashy flashy backk =)

    Oh My Fridae

    Happie 5 Months Anniversary PrettyBoy! :))) LOVEEE!!!!!

    normal kinda daes . yes yes,deres assembly larhh sey! bestt u noe . i laugh like siao ting tong lol . && that playis about LOVE . dats LOVE BITES . hahahhhh,not dat bite bite thing larhh wei! yes yes,i had funn! ALOT of fun indeed! :)

    5 Months & still loving strong!! :))

    Oh my Sturdae Spree

    Best bestt! i get my neww neww number olready! geeeeezeeeee yeahhhhhh . ok stopp . ahaa,&& for u those u have not yet get my neww number,ask from me okeyy? && gyeah,we went to town in the morning . yes yes kite EMPAT DARA(s) . haha,went dere to do sum stuff n den we spent our time left den at ViVo City . it is cool-ness! i saw soo many Cheerleaders & hell yeah, dere's Fashion Runway . oh,i LOVE it baybe! the model are soo farking pretty . oh really . && summore its not our local models sia .

    backk to dis,yeah,we went for shoppings . i bought 2 Tee-Shirt & one shade! dat shade is <333

    hnbfjsbuirekjhguieqjwjdb iewyhfcujwnefku chrjm uhre kijhfoeuihn cioy8et89yhtn klijt5o .

    HAHA! after dat,we went to West Coast,got kendurii . my uncle wanna go UMRAH n hell yeah,i didnt eat muchh food! lol,hungry larhh sial .

    Oh my Sundae-Home

    stuckk at home . doing nutting . && i didnt even getto touch my com sial . my father larh use dis thing from 10 AM in the morning till 9 PM at nite NON-STOP . dammit . lol lol lol lol . i fought with PrettyBoy,ouh sweetheart u really make me mad to the core i swear baby . but its all good now . he ask 4 forgiveness for how many times i donnoe soo,yeah . DILLA baik! lets forgive n forget . like wat i learn during CME jus now . baskett . mcm phm la plak! &&

    PRETTYBOY'S GONNA SING TML! :)

    sing for me larh,darling . aha,Firman too kan? Dina confirm cairr! :) sukee kau!
    Ouh yes,moree pictures below .

    && 5 Months & 2 daes is a WOW .
    Lets not have the last chapter of our LOVE story,PrettyBoy .

    && like i told u,Keep our LOVE strong && I've NEVER loved sumone like I LOVE YOU,really :)

    Oh Pictures!



    Test Test :)




    Shopping larh ape lagi? Shopping Spree is LOVEEEE :))))





    dis is the shade im talking about! i noe its common but i LOVE it .



    sebok je . beli larh shades sendiri lain kali! LOL =)


    Oh My Mondae-mondae diddy dumdum

    oh i just had my Eng Oral . simple,easyy n yeah . although im unprepared,i still can do it . Alhammdullilah! && gyeah,i cant wait for tml! PrettyBoy & Joe's gonna sing && my lovely GF,FLIQ's gonna skank that gym baybe! i cant for them sia! all the bestt babe! confirm shiok ehh? oh tk sabar akuu! && one more thing:

    Tadi PrettyBoy anta akuu balik rumahh! yeah,we're fine olready lol!


    oh yes! tomorrow im gonna bring my Samsung Digital Camera to school to take pictures of ppl who's singing 4 tml! &&for sure to have PrettyBoy's face in dere! moree updates 4 tomorrow! I LOVE YOU,PrettyBoy :)

    Mee Soto makcik stall 3 SUNGGUH LAZATT!

    "" was Posted On: Monday, April 02, 2007 @17:49 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.