ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "forever you,the lovely uncle"
    DILLA;

    i was reading my old rusty diary yesterdae nite b4 i had my conversation with PrettyBoy . i was reading den wen dere's one letter falls from that diary . i was shocked,really . was wondering was letter dis was? so,i open em' anxiously && dere's tears actually rolls down my cheek after reading em' . guess wat letter was it? think think think think! :)

    REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE

    CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION OF DEATH

    Full Name Of Deceased: Khairoman Bin Sumadi
    Disease Or Condition Leading To Death: Advanced Metastatic Carcinoma Of Pancreas
    Approximate Interval Between Onset And Death: 2 Months .

    i recalled a year ago wen he was here b4 he left us . i was so farking scared bout his condition u see . we've actually done soo many things for him but still he wasnt cured . && gyeah,he left us on 17th APRIL 2006,MONDAE . at 20:30 pm //

    "You Will Always Be Loved"
    DILLA;

    On Mondae morning on dat particular dae,i was told by Ms Ramna dat i've actually won a 3rd prize place for my malay language competiton writting on mother tongue week . i was so damn farking happythough it was the 3rd place! :) i went home with a veryy bigg smile && gyeah,im gonna received my prize early in the morning the next dae in front of the whole entire school! i was estatic . BOO! :)

    all of us were at home watching tv except for my mum who's still at her work place werking . gyeah,we were laughing while watching the tv wen my dad actually received a call from one of my uncle . Dat uncle of mine told my dad dat all of my cousins were at my eldest uncle's place now coz yeah,they say dat my uncle's condition is so damn farking critical . ape org melayu kate? NAZAK! gyeahh,soo,my dad ask wat happen & stuff . but no,my uncle didnt answer from him to the question . my dad was like "hello? hello? hello?"

    "he's gone" dats wat my uncle said . i was like,wat did he said?
    den my dad saes my uncle's gone . he's gone . && at point of time,i cant feel my hearts beating,i swear! all i noe is dat i juz wanna cry & cry & cry! we quickly call our mum & gyeah,we changed quickly & waited for my mum's arrival . soo,it was arnd 9+ ..

    we reached his place && it was occupied by lots & lots of my cousin . i was so damn farking sad at dat tym . really! so,we overnite dere & the very next dae was suchh dammit . i spent most of my time crying . cry cry cry n juz cry . like now,im crying . sorrie . back to dis,fortunately i getto kiss him for the very last tym & look at him . smile at him but with tears in me . i was so damn touched by my aunties n uncles who's crying dere watching him . coz yeahh,dis uncle is my mum's eldest brother who's juz get married for a year plus only . he's quite old u see . So,yeahh,i went to accompany em' to the cemetry && see him gettin buried . i steal the very last glance of him . there you go lovely uncle,im not gonna meet u anymore .

    really,though i was so like not kinda close to him,i actually LOVED him soo much u see . he' nice to me,my family & my cousins . he's a very kind & quite person to me . lovely & caring uncle of mine . may u be blessed dere . i thank GOD coz he' happy over dere :) && i want u to noe dat

    YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED .

    snap back to reality,i was crying for suchh a long tym yesterdae secretly u see . HAHA! i donnoe y i actually recall wat happen,why,when n stuff about my uncle . OMG,i really miss him though i have his picture in my house . sorie,was looking at his picture now . just behind me . && gyeah,im now keep on repeating the song ALWAS BE LOVED by Rauzan Rahman,Beats Society Artiste . if u bought his E(P) olready,i bet u noe wat song im referring to right? gyeah,dat song was written by him after his uncle too passed away,dat is Isyak Ahmad,da comidian artiste . was so touching u see . mcm phm je RauRau nie . ahaa .

    mind u my blogg-inn todae was so damn farking longg . && gyeah,i keep on keeping quite wen talking to PrettyBoy . && i told him bout dis . understandable . && till now,im still crying & yeah,i donnoe y ppl kepp on asking me y am i soo quiet todae? bcoz my mind is not dere but it has fly away with my lovely uncle at heaven .

    dis note goes out to the very special person in my life;
    i miss you ALOT && really,i just have to remeber to be strong without u here with us,always be loved, :)

    && prettyBoy,if i were so damn quiet over the conversation,mind me . dat means my mindset's not eher in reality but it has flown away . im sorrie but i'll stay strong,i hope . dere u see,if i forget bout my uncle's death i would juz forget if not im not wat i am,really . Pardon Me;

    "" was Posted On: Monday, March 26, 2007 @14:53 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.