ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    English and Social Studies Paper,common test tomorrow .
    im kinda prepared but not totally,yett . i reached home from school at 3.30 sharp and after i get myself changed,i straight away do a lot of cleaning for my living room and especially bedroom . totally horrible . thanks to my silly little rascal sister for messing up the room . wth (:

    i've been worrying about our Teacher's Day Audition which is held on THIS FRIDAY . i REPEAT,this friday . we really need to buck upp on the steps,pilosh upp everything and really have to use upp our strength and energy to teach the new poeple,Renee and Jolie . special lovely thanks to my Zanna and Lina LOVEEE! they helped me aLOT . i repeat,aLOT . in sense of finding steps,helping me polish upp the steps with the rest while im not around and teach the new members . so yeahh,without myself around,you guys still can cope with it,SARANGHAE ZANNA & LINA! ((:

    18 more days to go for the ACTUAL DAY .
    4 more days to AUDITION DAY .

    and now,time checked: its already 12.09 am on my desktop clock .
    and my B is still waiting for me to be asleep,thanks for waiting B (: oh yes,the video for the previous post really have some technical prob,so sorry about that . no offence!

    I love you more and more each day,now .

    28 More Days to go =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, August 13, 2007 @23:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.