ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;think before you act,jbeuo%kfgi&*3lhbvi!$#%

    im totally frustrated,like hell i am now . things arent going my way . people acting upp like a okh%B^E#XF . im sick of it,the pretence,the ill-talks,the hypocrites,criticism and stuff . its examination week and im totally aware of it,i REPEAT,im aware of it . people need to do revisions and studyy i know that coz im doing the same thing too,like you do . u need to slack,by all means i dont give a fucking care . u wanna escape from the practices,by all means be my fucking guest . u wanna teach the sec 1 people for their dance,go ahead i don't mind . u wanna show off and tell them ur everything,do it .

    i simply cant understand u,not at all . what do u want actually? what is ur motive for doing all this? to me? infact,my best friends too . what the fucking hell on earth u think u are? u told her,u didnt wanna attend my dance practise tomorrow as u wanted to studyy . studdyyyy . aha,i see . u get my best friends influenced by ur act,what the hell? if u don't wanna attend tomorrow,by all means . im not gonna bother . to think that u could give that piece of SHIT to me . thank youu .

    3 more days to the audition . 17 more days to the very actual day . and few more days to go before the rehearsal . and again,to think that u wanna this . u thought u were great,uh? can u cope 3 new dance steps in just a few days time? can u? i bet,NO . c'mon wake upp . i really cant stand it . you're simply what the hell . oh btw,do whatever u want . make it for urself but not others . i really cant help it when u treat my bestie this way .

    she suffered a lot,don't let her face this way,will u? i really cant help it . its like ur torturing her . it really cant stand it when u did that to her,in fact ur still doing it now . things that u did without u urself realising it . what's the matter with u? enough said,im washing my hands off with you . And,if u wanna cum down or not for tomorrow,up to u . Plus! don't u try using MY DANCESTEPS to teach the Sec 1 students,who thought u can dance well actually . well.i dont mind about them not knowing im the Dancing Queen too BUT,if u really one and if u can really dance well than me whom u said cant dance,why am i the one then teaching u all of ym precious steps to u now? think back,reflect . and do as Ifah said,think before you talk . thank you .

    and to Zanna,i really love you,cheer upp bestie! to Zul and Atie,thanks aLOT for the advices and talks . i really love you guys truck loads . Mas and Ifah will always be my best friends,trust me (:

    im sorry for venting my frustration here but i really cant help it when things are getting out of hand . maybe this post dosent make sense but trust me,i really hate the situation now . especially to Zanna . im totally mad with the people treating her that particular way . and now,you stilll have me,Babe .

    27 More Days to go (:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 @22:33 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.