ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars .

    After confessing to me his feelings towards me since OBS Camp,Hero asked me to be his gf during recess just now . but,after telling him my exact situation,im glad he understand me and is willing to give me sometime and some space for me,for the mean time . thanks .

    As for Ahmad Syazwan,thanks for making my situation and position to the worst . thanks a lot . thanks for ur silly words and thanks for making everything for the worst . but most importantly,thanks for the thought of bringing me out for my birthday .

    3 people are competing for me and its like a car racing competiting together just to cross over the finishing line . i didnt know my situation will be this bad with having 3 people waiting for me at the very same time . oh myyy .

    best of luck . should i make a decision,i'll infrom u guys . but for the time being,try to understand me and i'll appreciate u if u could give me some space and air to breathe in . understand me .

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @19:59 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.