ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Elizabeth Choy .

    that's our group name sexy! basically,all the names in OBS is actually a name of someone with great history and an unforgettable person . so yeah,we have E.C and Nehru . my groups,we're consist of ppl that im kinda loving it . that is:
    Hero Faris,Jagi Usamah,Isfahani,Haziqah,Jolie,Yinn Hui,Gilbert and some more ......... plus myself (:

    DAY ONE

    we arrived OBS Camp around 9 am in the morning . after settling down,we're separated into TWO groups . and what's great,Hillgrovians concur all the OBS place . coz there's no other schools around . then,Instructor Bibiyana started to brief us and told us about the history and the 40th Anniversary of OBS . after which,we start to go to our bunks and take a look about the stuff inside our store and place our bags in there before going for our very first activity . Flying angel and climbing the low elements starts off our day . but,i love flying angel more . but,im scared and everyone knows about it . haha! coz i shouted the hell out when i wanna jump backwards and when the rest tried to catch me safely with the bigg orange mat . fortunately,im safe! haha .

    basically,our first day activity was boring . not that interesting . we felt that staying at home the best,not until night came . we started to cook dinner for our self near the beach instead of having them at the cook house(canteen) . i was the one cooking the rice and stuff with the help of my Hero! ouh before that,we have already pitch our tent near the flying fox element . we had our night discussion with my beloved Instructor Vivian . but before that,we're briefed by one nurse there about the safety in OBS . so people,what's the moral of the story? : open your eyes big-big! haha!

    first day was not that tiring . i share my tent with Haziqah,Yinn Hui & Jolie . with the additional of Zhen Zhu inside . they wonders arnd first before entering my camp . coz i would simply zip my tent quickly to make sure no mosquito are in . first night was the scariest ever . soo many people dosent feel good . hearing sounds,seeing something weird (including me) and all . but i wont touch on that . thanks Hero Faris for sparing me your sexy hands for me to hold on tight while walking up the slope to get back to our bunk to take stuff at night . so yeah,farid . its only 3 am in the morning when u shouted its already suboh . haiyah!

    DAY TWO

    i cried early in the morning after seeing those weird stuff . hells . not only me,there's someone else too . ass . so,after unpitch the tent,we then report ourselves at the so called parade square for the flag raising . after raising up the flag,we started with our morning warm up and excercises . then,some sumolah games . haha! crazy one . breakfast and then we started to climb our high elements that is the Inverse Tower . all i can say is,thank youu sooo muccccch Jagi Usamah for being my buddy when climbing that element . i was sooo relieved when u are up there with me . and thanks Jagi for pulling my hands up and telling me not to give upp although im scared of heights . saranghaeyo! yes,i manage to climb the Inverse Tower till the top and im sooo proud as in the first place,i didnt wanna take up the challenge . so yeah,im glaaaad baybe!

    its the day again when we start to learn kayaking . my partner was Jagi Hero Faris . he's great and he paddle well . i plan with my group mates about partnering with the guys instead of girls with girls . coz,it'll be more easier if anything were to happen . okey,i cant wait for this . Isfahani was partnering with Haziqah and its their time to campsize infront of the Instructor . haha! when Gilbert push their kayak,Isfahani was paddling the kayak soo fast and in a kanchiong way when Haziqah is still in the sitting position without doing anything . haha! Is paddle kayak sorang! tklei angkat la ehh . hahahahaha! is paddle sorang,kesian laaa . oh yes,me and Ruzanna was hired by Instructor Jill to become the kayak wash girls as we both who actually keep on wiping the mud off the kayak and enjoying the time when Jill spray the kayak with hose water and to us too! F-U-N!

    lunch,dinner and then night activites came . the zoom and re-zoom picture activity at "Orchard Road" was a dissapoinment . we're lack of intergrity,focus and communication . but i can say,its a tough one actually . but,im proud of E.C as we managed to complete them within 49 mins instead of the time taken by Nehru,1 hr 45 mins . so,yeah . we went back to our bunk to pack our stuff as we're leaving OBS to our new campsite the next day . we're packing our bags to another haversack bag that was provided . soo many stuff to be packed and hell yeah,we manage to do them in time . its supper time . i was drinking my ovaltine drink when a bee is stuck at my loose jeans and i was shouting like what the hell . haha! and that stupid Is was laughing at me instaed of helping . stupid horse! and Gilbert started to make fun of me then . idiots,haha! and again,i hold on tight to Hero's hand when we're going back to our campsite . and when u shouted: good night dilla,sweet dreams,love youu . and when Is shouted: good night jolie and i love you . haha! siao people! that night was a good one . everyone sleep soundly and its all silent .

    DAY THREE

    it was soooo coold morning as its rains last night . after waking everone upp,we do some of the stretching again vefore taking our breakfast as we're going for our long trekking,later . nice breakfast was prepared . fried bee hoon and fish cake . thanks to my double sexy and macho Hero for washing my plate for me when im too tired to do that . Is,dont bully my Hero okey! haha . we started trekking and left our OBS campsite at 11.30 sharp . with the heavy bags we're carrying,i cant help it . ohoh . asss . all of our shoulders are in a great pain . so,the trekking was definitely a stressful one . but,with my Hero walking together with me,i felt better . he help me a lot by carrying some stuff to lighten upp my things . he's such a gentlemen too as Is,Gilbert and himself actually helps the rest of the girls caryy some stuff . oh my Hero,kidding ;)

    after doing all of our stupid check-points,we then proceed on to our campsite two before the clock strikes 5 . we're in time again,thanks god! after doing some plain activities,we then continue pitching our tent at the grass patch . and then,continue cooking our dinner . soo sweet of my Jagi Usamah to share them with me . and its a great thing when Is,Hero,Jagi and Amirul's tent was right infront of ours . haha! thanks sexy love! and,its soo sweet of Hero to feed me the sausage into my mouth when im busy doing something else . and its super super sweet of Zufar & Jagi Zanna be have ur honeymoon with just a cup of milo infront . haha!

    nightfall . skit and briefing time . E.C and Nehru's skit was a funny one . we're all very spontaneous . and i love the part when Zanna and her partner dance like an hindustani movie . hehe! cutee lorr . again,thanks Hero and the gang for accompany me and Zanna to the toilet at the middle of the night . chingu! and the lame jokes and night laughs started again when Zanna sleep in my tent! is wanted to player timer of two with Zanna and Jolie . lame ass . haha! and then,i told Jolie about it and she straight away shout OI to Is . her reaction was damn funny man . and it all continue when Haziqah scolded us,LOL! (:

    DAY FOUR

    our SEA EXPEDITION day! since we're using tri-yak,im with Hero and Zhen Zhu . she was selected as the navigator for the day . so since we're with her,we have to help her along about the map thingy . she was in front of us,followed by me in the middle and then,Hero at the back . we all are supposed to use a t-shirt to cover our face,except our eyes as to prevent from sun burn and skin cancer . its like a pakistani ppl wanna bomb others . so,it was hot i admit . but i didnt bring anything with me except for a towel,like usual . so,i cover my head and face with them . and the frustrating part starts when we reach the farking swamp . it was sooo damn narrow and soo far . our main objective was to get out of the swamp and tget into the open sea,again . half way through,we're supposed to carry the tri-yak over a big rock . i was the man,i know . im the only girl who help the rest carry the tri-yak over . i was with my Hero beside me . so yeah,it went for the second time and went off smoothly . we're all very excited when we have already get out of the stupid swamp and reach the very open sea! yeay to the ness!

    we then planned to campsize when reaching the shore but too bad,my Instructor Vivan says no need as we're having our jetty jump later . excited excited! like the previous days,me and Zanna became the kayak wash girls . bende biase jugak . haha . it was super funn i tell u . the jetty jump was all good and yes,i shouted as the plank we're suppose to jump on is very high and im scared of heights -_____- my partner was Zanna . i was suppose to save her . heh . save ehh . so yeahh,my biscuit was stole by the dogs there . well,they are adorable though . shower and then get ready . i was the IC for the day . a stressful one . my voice has already gone . haha! shout here and there . so,after then,we havre to get ready to set off the campsite 2 to another campsite which has got no toilet facilities . hehe . and,its a nice one .

    the most touching part was when i was the IC for the day and its dinner time so i have to make sure every single one ate for dinner . but then,i forgot about myself . i've not ate,not even a single thing although i didnt fast that day . so,i was busy with stuff like taking care of the food that is still cooking and all . so,Hero told me that he's gonna share his food with me and i said ok . then,i forgot about it all as im concentrating more on the litters around the area and the food . my mood was super duper bad when no one listens to my instructions and when no one follow what im trying to say . im was super super mad till i didnt talk to anyone,not even to my Hero and Jagis' . then,cough started and i started to feel unwell . i walk here and there to make sure everything's fine . Hero called me upteen times but i just ignore as i was moody . he told me to eat but all i did was nothing . sorry my sexy Hero .

    we had our group disscussion at 8.15 sharp,near the reservoir . but then,some people still forget to bring their torch light and whistles for the night walk,later . so,they had to go back to the campsite and take the stuff . while waiting,me,Hero and Jagi Zanna was siting at a nearby planks when i started to feel tired and hungry . i lean on Hero's back and started resting my eyes . after everything was settled,we then did our daily journals . like usual,we sit in circles and started talking with our sexy Vivian . all of my gropumates told her that i've not eaten a single thing when she asked about dinner . i was soo touched and yeah,the night walk started . me and Hero stand at the very front with Instructor Jill with Zufar and Amirul along .

    it was super duper dark but we're not supposed to switch on the torch light except for the Instructors . i was then holding my Hero's hand very tightly as i cant see anything . and yeah,he grapped my hand and walk slowly . he then make sure i didnt fall or anything . oh,that's sooo sweet! we then reached campsite two again to use the toilet facilities and continue our journey back to the campsite . and its very sweeeeeeeeeeeeet of Hero to have a thought about cooking noodles for me at night,when its dark . i was soo touched,seriously . but i told him not to . he then look arnd for biscuits that could fill my stomach . and my whole group sabo me by asking me to eat those biscuits . especially Hero,Yinn Hui and Gilbert . they actually feed me and that's cute . we tonn at Farid's tent and sleep at 1 am after playing a stupid cum silly game (:

    DAY FIVE

    was a saaaad one as we're leaving back home . i cried,yes i did . i was super duper sad . coz i noe im gonna miss Vivian alot and Baby,the OBS dog . super lot . great days in OBS Camp . it really makes us,the Hillgrovian closer and the bonding has grown better . forms of communication,responsibilities and all are growing . i love my obs camp and thanks to the doctor at Bukit Batok Polyclinic for letting me go -___- i really wanna turn back the clock . but too bad,i cant . so,that's about it . oh school,there's a lot to catch upp with . the pictures will be posponed to the next entry or so as Yinn Hui has not scanned them . and im plain lazy to bluetooth them to my sis hp and transfer them to the com . so yeah,Is told me something outrages . and my heart is still pumping like jrguif%$kjhgf&^^ ,till now .

    labels: he told Is he likes me .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, September 17, 2007 @17:35 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.