ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Silliest shot,i know . but,i kindda like it though =) oh yeah,i've cut my bangs shorter now,no more pontianak hairstyle for me,haha . yet,people asked me to cut shorter as it'll look better but still,they say i look great on it and nothing seems weird or funny! thank goooood!


    Fadhilah mate steam during maths class tadi and me,senyum-macam-tak-tahu-ape . haha . seeee! i told you guys,im SUPER DUPER MUPER and whatever-PER bored these days in class . and basically,this is what i did . with additional of Fadhilah in the picture(s) . it DOES irritate some people though but still,i cant help it . im just too sleepy and all i need to do is to do something to keep me awake and not to doze off in class! (excluded english lessons) if not,Faiz will go; " DILLA,kat rumah kau tkder katil ke? " BASKET KAU . haha . COME BACK KID! COME BACK KID! Fadhilah's there! omg,best siaaaa!

    I'M SORRY,I REGRETTED FOLLOWING MY NATURE TOO MUCH . I ADMIT,IT'S MY FAULT AND I SHALL PROMISE YOU,IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN,EVER . SAYE JAHAT,SAJE TAHU . TAPI,SAYANG SAYANG AWAK SANGAT-SANGAT =(


    FITRI BBY is turning HOT 18 in 2 hours and 45 minutes time! andand baby,i seriously cant wait to meet you upp,FOR REAL! =DDDDDD

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FITRI BBY!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

    Happy HOTHOTHOT 18th birthday baby! wish you longetivity and prosperity! may you lead a beautiful life ahead and may you have a blissful birthday celebration tomorrow! we shall hughughug tight when meet tomorrow,okay? ILYSM! =)
    I CANT WAIT SIMPLY FOR EVERYTHING TOMORROW! =DDD

    labels: 79% chances,and i really hope it'll happen . im waiting for your calls,baby . i miss you alot although we had our short meet-upps just now =(

    "" was Posted On: Friday, April 25, 2008 @20:57 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.