ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RARAUUUUUUUUU!! ;D

    Like i said in my previous post,my saturday awesome big time lah. I town-ed all the way with different kinda people. Elfac & Keledek definitely made my day,BIG TIME. Also,we actually had Raudha's 19th birthday celebration going on in between my time,it was nicee :D The cake,the surprise,the people,it is nice. Apart from that,i walked the whole of my time finding my cousin's stuff before meeting Elfac. She bought her denim jacket which is SO HOT LAH KAN! K jangan kembang please. Then,went around again with Elfac,which of course we had conversation and laughters in between cause i never failed to make her laugh with my stupid jokes (Y)

    Come evening,i was greeted with a tight hug from me Keledek. He wore black and he look so good even tho' he didnt shave clean his freaking face! SO MACAM KELING LOH DIA! It was definitely a pleasure going out with him even tho' we talked rubbish and bully each other the whole time. Pinching one another and splashing water in the face was cute enough to stay on my mind till now. And i wanna thank you for your time even tho' we have to walk here & there,thru & fro,you still don't mind so long as the conversation is still going on. I swear,i never get bored with you around me. And not to forget,my jacket which you place inside your bag as a favour for me that actually leads to me forgetting to claim them back from you was nice. I think,it's just fate or something lah,that you know wants us to meet and spend time together again. EH TAK LAH HEHEHEHE ;D Full shift tomorrow and i'mma hit the sheets now! Nighty nights!

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, February 07, 2010 @00:35 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.