ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    How much more enlighten can i actually be right now? SO MUCH OKAY! hehehee. ONE,the manager has been greeting me upon seeing me in his mac'dee then we talked to one another like we've known for so goddamn long without even feeling so shy (Y). TWO,i received a text from Keledek telling me he'll be free at 6pm onwards tomorrow and can meet me and spend the rest of his time with me HOORAAAAYYY! Double my (Y)(Y). THREE,i finally managed to drag someone to company me for my shopping tomorrow round town area,which is my only cousin actually. Cause apparently,she wanted to puchase something as well there so,JACKPOT! FOUR,i finally managed to get my belts that i've been wanting for so long at the cheapest price! $3 okay,where can you beat that?! FIVE,the manager actually made my day the whole day by talking to me twice in a row and yeap,he shared with me the chocolate he had! HEHEHEHE :D

    Tomorrow is my off day triple (Y)(Y)(Y). I'm going down to my workplace with me cousin to collect my stuffs and ipod from my manager,then i'm treating her to mac'dee. YEAY EVERYDAY MAC'DEE SO GOOD! And also,apparently that manager is working tomorrow so yeap! It'll be a great eye-candy for the day. HAHA. Afterwhich,we'll bus down to town and till 6pm,we'll part our ways to meet our own boy. GREAT LAST MINUTE PLANS,WHICH WILL DEFINITELY MAKE ME DAY. That's a promise. But,i've yet to think,where in the world should i spend my time with Keledek after our dinner,eh?

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, February 06, 2010 @02:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.