ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    This is our so called nice "pathetic performance" . the first two songs we did was nice but the last part really cocked upp . but,im glaad that we still continue on dancing although we had to cancel 3 of our favourite songs . well,that's my Eccentric Dancers . what's cute about our group is the everyone wears the same white apple coloured hoodie . cute stuff . well,despite the things we've been through together,i still love u guys . thanks for the sacrifices and also the contributions for the dance . well,good job girls =)


    click the play button to watch them . but bear it for a while coz u have to wait for it to buffer first . well,this is my first time uploading a video from blogger and it really takes soo much time to upload . around 20 minutes,maybe? haha! there's a dance competition tomorrow at Republic Polytechnic . i donnoe whether i can turn upp or not . but what's soo funny is that we only compete the dance among our school that is Hillgrove Sec . haha! easy score! and there's only 3 representatives from our school that is my group,De'Blaze and Syafiq's group . and our category is sooo Chicken McNugget . coz if we lost,Hillgrove still wins . and that's simply wth .


    today's the last day of school and the September holidays are starting . im glaaaaaaaaad . haha . well,i just cant wait for my OBS Camp which is in 09 days time . but what's better is when me,zanna and atie become the kendarat this sunday on Miss Ramna's Wedding Day . i can't wait . i donnoe why but she's the one getting married and im the one who is really excited . well,im not the only person who feels that ;) well,my favourite new word is SEXY . okey,SEXY? andand i will upload all of the pictures form my camera,from zanna's camera and from ilyana's camera too . and SEXY,u have to bear with the vidoe thingy,it is sooooo long,i hate .


    Monday is tiring .

    Tuesday is the most sleepiest day of my life .

    Wednesday pissed me off .

    Thursday brokes my heart .

    && im in LOVE with Friday =)


    Louiis Kishen Thomas is my IDOL .

    simply 09 more days to go,SEXY!

    "" was Posted On: Friday, August 31, 2007 @14:53 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.