ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;more than yesterday,lesser than tomorrow .

    we did well for the audition . and hell yeah,we're in for the Teacher's Day Performance . so now,we need to buck upp and get ready for the rehearsal that is on this tuesday and the upcoming concert which is on 31st August,in 12 days time . im worried if my people cant get the steps right and the whole dance thing is messy and didnt cordinate well . but,i have confidence that they are all fast learners . 2 more songs to go,Buttons and Come To me (:

    yesterday's theatre at Millinea Institude is effing goooood . such a regret if u didnt catch them . i was laughing my ass off and it was a funny one though . i really really wanna catch them again . bestt sungguh! and my Mendaki Session at Eunos Petal Garden was okok-jelalala . coz i didnt know much about Gravity though . people there told me to join the dance thing but i guess i too need to learn some new stuff . especially about Gravity . but it was interesting as i get to spray my words on the planks -___-

    and now,i don't know whether this thing is true or not . for the past few days,i've been thinking about my late prettyboy and i dont know why . when ever syazwan send me back home,i felt unusual . coz it keeps reminding me about fahmy . and when i seat with syazwan in the bus,the past memories with fahmy keeps on reminding me strong . i feel like crying sometimes,i feel like sitting alone,i feel like everything just simply not right . i really don't know why . maybe,i couldnt get over everything yett when i thought i've already did . 8 months is kinda long for me and the day-happenings with fahmy last time cant make me move on that easily . i really cant . but for sure,im not in love with him anymore,now .

    hari ini merupakan 19 Ogos 2007,same ertinya seperti hari ini adalah 6 Sya'aban . how time flies . its already coming to the end of August and September is coming real soon . and i cant wait for my Teacher's Day Performance which is followed by Cikgu Ramna's Wedding Day and then,my OBS Camp . im really looking forward for those . so my main point is,bulan puase dah nak dekat! and again,Hair Raya is coming soon,but not that soon though (:

    im in love with only one person,My Peter Parker and not anyone else . wth dilla? i wanna change my blogskin . lemme do some experiment,real soon ;) btw.i've not bathed yet . its already 1450 hours now .

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, August 19, 2007 @14:13 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.