ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    A-na(zanna) been introducing me to some of the korean video clips at youtube . it was hillarious and i really laugh till there's tears . was a funny one . A-na(zanna) really made my day by telling me to watch them . and now,it had become one of my favourite daily routine,every single day . and now,lemme introduce it to you and u really have to check this video out . no regrets in doing it cause im sure u gonna love it . trust A-la(dilla),okeyy?well,they changed my name thought . in fact,our name . lols (:

    CLICKHERE!

    well,tomorrow's the audition day . i hope we can make it,well we can . Aza Aza! my dancers can catch upp with the steps and polish upp everything . well,a song more to go and its done . oh,like finally . they got the steps right and all,im gladd . only that the formation is all messed upp but that can be done before the rehearsal that is next week . so yeahh,me,A-na and Lina will be dancing the song come to me by ME (Nicole Scherzinger) ok that me,after we've done with the remix . oh hoho,the sports leader will be vidoe-ing our dance move . so yeah,The Rhythm Salvation,all the best tomorrow and i have a GREAT confidence that we CAN make it to the finals! oh yes,i'll try my very best to vidoe them up and publish it here! ((:

    she got her french kiss and haha! Aina-Aina,sukee kau! (:

    25 More Days to go (:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, August 16, 2007 @22:02 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.